PROFESSIONAL & DEPENDABLEDRUG TESTING
DRUG TESTING THE WAY IT SHOULD BE….EASY!
STREAMLINING YOUR HIRING PROCESS
CRS Diagnostic Service is committed to conducting business to meet our customer’s expectations in a manner that protects the health and safety of our employees, contractors and the general public. Through management leadership, teamwork and employee involvement, CRS Diagnostic Service is committed to:
- Recognize that no business objective is too important to pursue that would compromise quality, health and safety.
- Comply with all applicable requirements, including customer requirements, laws, regulation and company policies in all our operations.
- Ensure every employee and contractor understands they are responsible and accountable for quality, health and safety performance while conducting business activities.
- Continually improve our processes, health and safety performance results and customer’s satisfaction, with a management system designated to establish goals and assess performance.
- Continually endeavor to manage health and safety risk through a hierarchy of control, up to date employee training, participation and consultation.
- CRS Diagnostic Service management takes accountability and responsibility for implementing this policy principles through the commitments and actions of each employee.
wHAT sETS US APART
- We have 3 offices of dedicated staff (Midland, Odessa, Andrews TX) with over 6,000 collection sites Nationwide in our Network and a Field Department that provides onsite testing 24 hours / 7 days a week / 365 days per year
- Industry Leading Software to maintain records, statistical data reports, random program management, ordering, tracking and completed test results.
- Experts in coordinating field collection procedures and administering onsite testing
- Experts in compliance with specific operator’s requirements and maintaining records for drug and alcohol testing audits
- All field and office staff are trained in accordance with 49 CFR Part 40 in both Drug and Alcohol collections to ensure collections are done correctly
- Dedicated Support team to assist day and night, our current staff is at 28 full time employees, every one of the employees are vital in our day to day operations
Receive the benefits CRS offers to help you stay on top of compliance.
Request a quote for drug and alcohol program management, background screening, or supervisor/employee training.
Register your employees and supervisors for online compliance courses and training
We have 3 offices of dedicated staff (Midland, Odessa, Andrews TX) with over 6,000 collection sites Nationwide in our Network and a Field Department that provides onsite testing 24 hours / 7 days a week / 365 days per year
THE CRS DIFFERENCE
- Exemplary customer service with 24/7 support and an experienced account manager dedicated to your account
- Ongoing legislative support, ensuring your account is up-to-date with federal and Operator requirements.
- Integrated solutions allowing you to have one provider to manage your drug & alcohol program, occupational health testing, background screening, supervisor training and compliance monitoring
5000 E. UNIVERSITY STE. 4
ODESSA, TX 79762
Saturday - 8am-Noon
1308 S. MIDKIFF STE 103
MIDLAND, TX 79707
214 NW AVE A
ANDREWS, TX 79714